The most comprehensive online source of crime information.
Local maps, crime reports & classifications, real-time interactive maps.
Do you want to be a crime reporter for your university? Click Here!
- Theft - The act in which property belonging to another is taken without that person's consent.
- Burglary - The criminal offense of breaking and entering a building illegally for the purpose of committing a crime in that building.
- Robbery - Using force or intimidation to take property away from another person in the presence of that person.
- Assault - A physical attempt or threat to use violence with the intent to do harm to another.
- Arson - The crime of intentionally setting fire to a building or property of another or the burning of one's own property to collect insurance.
- Shooting - The act of firing a weapon in order to hit, wound, or kill someone or something.
- Vandalism - The intentional destruction of or damage to the property of another.
- Arrest - The seizure of an alleged or suspected offender to answer for a crime.
Ucrime.com Disclaimer: The data made available here has been modified for use from its original source. Neither Ucrime.com nor our data sources make any claims as to the completeness, accuracy or content of any data contained in this application; makes any representation of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranty of the accuracy or fitness for a particular use; nor are any such warranties to be implied or inferred with respect to the information or data furnished herein. The data is subject to change as modifications and updates are complete. It is understood that the information contained in the web feed is being used at one's own risk.